Perfecting your photos for social media and advertising - EbookRegular price $ 69.95 AUD Save $ -69.95 AUD
At LashXtend we get photos all the time from our clients and our followers asking how we get such clean & crisp lash photos, How do they look so good?!?! There is nothing more frustrating than doing an amazing set of lashes and the photos just aren't doing it justice.
Luckily for you, it doesn't take much work or time to get the lash photos you've all been drooling over wishing you could create. In this guide, I’ll walk you through some fundamental principles
I have listened to so many lash artists in the industry say "photos aren't even that important" right? WRONG! Your photos are the one-piece content you use to market yourself on social media, google, etc. So if these aren't clean and crisp and they are dark, blurry and downright bad this will the first impression potential clients have of your brand. If you can nail this part of you will see a dramatic growth within your business.
We pride ourselves in all our content and marketing, We have been an ABIA Finalist in marketing for 2 years running and we want to share all our secrets with you to help you take your lash game to the next level!
By finishing this guide and applying all the tips provided, you’ll be taking (and posting!) photos that you’ve always dreamed of!
See below for the full module list:
The basics of Photography
Chapter 01: Composition
- The importance of composition
- What occurs when you do it
- Setting up a guide
- Level testing
Chapter 02: Exposure
- The importance of exposure
- How to alter your
- How to not “clip” your
Chapter 03: Focusing
- The importance of focusing
- How to determine your best point of
Chapter 04: Lighting
- The importance of lighting
- What to use to create the best lighting
- The difference between hard and soft light
- The difference between hard and soft shadows
- How to capture the best lighting in the most efficient
Chapter 05: Banding
- Why does Banding occur?
- How to prevent banding from compromising the quality of your lash photos
Chapter 06: Photo editing
- The importance of Editing your photos in the CORRECT way
- How to make your lash photos pop with the right tools