Enrolments open, this course is completed online only
This course will teach you how to provide lash lifting including tinting treatments.
- Introduction to lash lifting
- Introduction to tinting
- Product knowledge
- What products are needed to complete a lash lift and tint
- Lash health and anatomy
- Lash lifting, what you need to know
- Step by step process of tinting
- Step by step process of lash lifting
-Choosing Your Rod Size
-Lash Lift Rod Placement
-Tips for Lifting Straight Lashes
-Lash Lift Reversal
-Hygiene and Safety
-Lash Lift aftercare
-Sample Client Waiver Form
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Will I receive a certificate upon completion?
Yes you will receive 2 upon completion
I have purchased my course, when can I start?
You will have access straight away
If I do decide to purchase my course WITH kits, what is included?
Your Kit Will Include: Elleebana
- 15 x Perming solution
- 15 x Neutralizer solution
- 1 x Eyelash Perming Glue
- 1 x Combination pack of silicone rods (S,M,L,XL)
- 1 x Lash Lifter
- 1 x Belma Remove 10ml
- 1 x Application brush
Browcode Tint Kit
- Lash & Brow Tint (Brown & Blue black/black tint)
- Cream Activator
- Brow Gold Nourishing Growth Oil 5ml
- Application Brush
- Mixing Dish
- Under Eye Tinting Pads
Brow Lamination Kit
- Lash Lift solution - Step 1 (15 sachets)
- Fixing solution - Step 2 (15 sachets)
- Nourishing oil - Step 3 (15 sachets)
- Lash Lift Glue x1
- Mascara Wands 50pk
- Applicator Swabs 25pk
- 50ml Cleanser
- Bag to carry everything!
Do I get a discount on supplies?
Yes, We provide all of our students with a 20% off storewide for life, this can be used on all products and courses.
What kind of support do you offer for your online students?
We are always here for you, upon joining our lash and brow family you have given contact details to always keep in touch during and after your study.
How long will it take for me to complete my course? All courses are completed in your own time. At your own pace. Some students complete this course in a week others maybe more time poor making their study longer. Remember there are no due dates or expiries.