How to style your Eyelash Extensions for different Eye Shapes and Clients - EbookRegular price $ 99.00 AUD Save $ -99.00 AUD
Eye shapes and style booklet is written ad produced by the team at Lashxtend and beauty.
Learn the importance of eye shape and the best ways to style your lash looks to compliment the eye and suit your clients' winded and needs.
Use this manual as a guide for your clients, or on a foundational base for further experimentation with lash maps, eye styles and creating your own lash styles to suit your clients. This manual can be used in conjunction with your lash course or kept for a referral.
See below for the full module list:
- Crucial information regarding the thickness of your client's natural lashes and what kind of extension can be used for each.The lengths involved and how to apply the correct lengths for each client.
- Curls, and how they affect the overall look of your sets and can be used to enhance their eye shape.
- The most common eye shapes you will see throughout your clients, explaining the right techniques to use for each when lash mapping and determining lengths for each.
- Thorough explanations of each eye and its best suits. Including where longer lengths need to be placed and the right curl to use to amplify their natural shape.
- How your clients' eyebrows have a major effect on the overall look of the eyes and facial symmetry